Flow Free is a popular puzzle game that challenges players to connect matching colored dots without overlapping. Flow Level 3 9×9 is a particularly tricky level that requires a strategic approach and quick thinking. In this article, we’ll explore some tips and tricks to help you master this level and achieve a high score.
Understanding the Game
Before we dive into the specifics of Flow Level 3 9×9, let’s review some basics of the game. To play Flow Free, you must connect matching colored dots on a grid. The challenge is to connect all the dots without crossing lines or overlapping. The game gets progressively more difficult as you move up through the levels.
The Challenge of Flow Level 3 9×9
Flow Level 3 9×9 is a particularly challenging level because it introduces more colors and a larger grid. The 9×9 grid contains 81 squares, making it much larger than the previous levels. Additionally, there are six different colors of dots to connect, making it more difficult to keep track of which lines go where.
Tips for Success
Here are some tips to help you master Flow Level 3 9×9:
1. Start with the edges: Begin by connecting dots on the outer edges of the grid. This will help you create a framework for the rest of the level.
2. Work on one color at a time: It’s easier to keep track of your progress if you focus on connecting one color at a time. Once you’ve completed one color, move on to the next.
3. Use the undo button: If you make a mistake, don’t panic. Use the undo button to go back and correct your mistake.
4. Take breaks: If you’re feeling frustrated or stuck, take a break and come back to the level later. Sometimes a fresh perspective can help you see the solution.
Strategies for Success
Here are some additional strategies to help you succeed at Flow Level 3 9×9:
1. Plan ahead: Look ahead to see where you’ll need to create bridges between colors. This will help you avoid getting stuck later on.
2. Use diagonal lines: Don’t be afraid to use diagonal lines to connect dots. This can help you create more efficient paths and save time.
3. Use color-coding: Consider using different colors of pen or pencil to help you keep track of which lines go where. This can be particularly helpful when you’re working on multiple colors at once.
Flow Level 3 9×9 is a challenging level, but with the right approach, you can master it and achieve a high score. Remember to start with the edges, work on one color at a time, and use the undo button when needed. Additionally, consider planning ahead, using diagonal lines, and color-coding to help you succeed. With these tips and strategies, you’ll be on your way to becoming a Flow Free master.